Animated Spinning Kunai - Naruto Knowledge: Unholy Confessions
English French German Spain Russian Japanese Arabic Chinese Simplified

Unholy Confessions

Am F G
 �I�ll try,� she said as he walked away.
 Am
 �Try not to lose you.�
 F G
 Two vibrant hearts could change.
 Am
 Nothing tears the being more than deception,
 F G
 unmasked fear.
 Am F G Am
 �I�ll be here waiting� tested and secure.

Am F
 Nothing hurts my world,
 G Am
 just affects the ones around me
 Am F
 When sin�s deep in my blood,
 G Am
 you�ll be the one to fall.

Am F G
 �I wish I could be the one,
 Am F G
 the one who won�t care at all
 Am F G
 But being the one on the stand,
 Am F G F
 I know the way to go, no one�s guiding me.
 Am F G
 When time soaked with blood turns its back,
 Am F G Am
 I know it�s hard to fall.
 Am F G
 Confided in me was your heart
 Am F G Am F G Am
 I know it�s hurting you, but it�s killing me.�

Am F
 Nothing will last in this life,
 G Am
 our time is spent constructing,
 Am F G
 now you�re perfecting a world� meant to sin.
 Am F
 Constrict your hands around me,
 G Am
 squeeze till I cannot breathe,
 Am F
 this air tastes dead inside me,
 G Am
 contribute to our plague.
 Am
 Break all your promises,
 F
 tear down this steadfast wall,
 G
 restraints are useless here,
 Am
 tasting salvation�s near.